Capital-intensive infrastructure and vehicles require highly professional management, to balance cost and quality as effectively as possible. New regulatory demands call for even greater transparency. We provide clarity and deliver strategies.
The perfect maintenance and management of infrastructure facilities when faced with a wide variety of external, environmental influences, is a complex and expensive undertaking. At the same time, changes to regulations and the increasing separation of network and operations require even greater transparency. Our expertise can help here. For many years, we have assisted European infrastructure systems – from high-speed rail transport to regional and city transportation systems. We have the knowledge and the tools to manage these facilities efficiently. In addition, we plan long-term investment, market and organization models, and negotiate between funding providers and facility managers. Industry and service providers also value our comprehensive international experience.
We specialise in:
- Infrastructure management
- Investment and financial planning
- Service and financing agreements
- Cost/benefit analyses
- Management concepts and performance indicator systems
- Cost, quality and process benchmarking
- Restructuring management and implementation assistance
- Market analyses and market entry strategies
- Drawing up new organization models
- Charging models